001: Introducing THE Podcast for World-Changing Entrepreneurs
Listen to the Podcast Right Here and Now
Quotable of the Week
“Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
As a business activist entrepreneur, you are doing work worth doing. Take that prize of working hard at it.
Highlights from the Podcast Episode
- Who we are: social entreprise coffee shop owners, business and life coaches
- Who is a business activist entrepreneur? Activists first who get into business to make the change they wish to see in the world. Do good in the world through business.
- If that’s you, you’re in the right place. That’s who we are too.
- Why a podcast? Being an entrepreneur is hard. Yet, the world needs us business activist entrepreneurs to thrive!
- Brandon shares a statistic that 9 out of 10 businesses fail. Catch my blog post questioning that stat.
- The nitty gritty into who we really are. [7 min 15 sec]
- In each episode
- Quotable of the Week
- Main Segment
- To share your feedback and ideas, comment on this post.
- One of the ways to fail is to not start. This episode isn’t perfect but it’s the start.
Sharing is caring: