003: 5 Ways to Build a Support System that Lasts
Listen About Creating Your Support System Here and Now
Quotable of the Week
“Anyone who stops learning is old.” -Henry Ford
To stay young, keep learning. Yet, it’s not learning for learning’s sake. Learning needs to mean something for you, your business, and the world.
Highlights from the Episode
- The 5 Ways to Build a Support System as an Activist Entrepreneur
- Ask for what you want or need.
- Figure out what you want or need.
- Take opportunities to learn right away and from anyone.
- Remember you CAN learn from anyone.
- Take everything with a grain of salt, including yourself.
- The only way to guarantee people won’t support you is to not ask or be specific.
- Every person you meet is someone from whom you can learn.
- You’ll learn more when you’re willing to admit you don’t know everything.
- Often times, you have to challenge what you think you know and be willing to look at it from a different perspective. Your support system should encourage you to do that.
Missed the first 2 episodes? Click here to start from the beginning.